An excellent T-Shirt Vinyl garment film for producing fine detail work and for customers wanting a T-Shirt Vinyl that will speed up the production process (due to its hot release backing film). At only 90 micron or 100 micron for fluorescent, this matt finish garment film leaves a great result once applied. It has a high tack carrier, allowing you to hot release your design once applied to the garment.
- Strong covering power
- Soft textile touch
- Super stretchable
- Easy weeding - ideal for fine detailed work
- Supplied by the metre at 500mm wide
- Self adhesive clear carrier for ease of use
T-Shirt Vinyl How to use:
- Cut in mirror image and weed away the excess garment film. Blade: new at 45 degrees, pressure: 60gf, speed: 30 cm/sec.
- Heat apply sealable side down at 150° C for 15 seconds, medium pressure.
- Remove backing film when warm or cold.
T-Shirt Vinyl Care instructions:
- Wash up to 80° C
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry OK
- Iron on reverse
Please wait 24 hours after pressing before washing and do not use bleach or other aggressive chemical agents.
Here you will find links on various fitting guides, please note these are only here to guide you when fitting your item. PrintPeel&Stick takes no responsibility for any damage caused when fitting or removing your products, this is the sole responsibility of the fitter.
Gel Fitting Guides:
General Gel Badge Fitting Guide >>Click Here<<