Trumasks® are made from certified materials and make use of reinforced stitching around the entire mask to ensure longevity. It has a flexible bridge, which can be adjusted, to ensure a perfect fit on your face.
This face cover is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high or it could be exposed to high level heat sources or combustible substances.
Delivered within 20 - 30 Working days.
Material and Dimensions
- Inner layer: 100% cotton. Outer layer: 94.5% polyester fibre, 5.5% elastane.
- Adult mask: 24 cm x 15 cm. Child mask: 19 cm x 12 cm
- Remove the filter and wash the mask before wearing the face mask for the first time.
- Always remove the filter before each wash.
- We recommend washing it gently in warm water with mild soap.
- Patented breathable three-layer fused nanofibre technology with 95% filter efficiency.
- First anti-dust and electrostatic melt-blown cloth layer.
- Second nanofibre layer (75 nanometres) to increase filtration while ensuring breathability.
- Third hypoallergenic non-woven fabric layer.
- Each filter can be used for up to 12 hours (four times longer than a surgical mask).
- Keep the filters in a clean, dry place.
- Do not wash or clean the filter. Do not wipe the filter.
Specific tests conducted show that the trumask® filter has a bacterial filtration efficiency of over 95% and an NaCl particle filtration efficiency of over 95%. This fused nanofibre filter was produced in accordance with the highest manufacturing quality standards using patented technology, and is currently being assessed for compliance with European standards. trumask® is not personal protective equipment or a medical device.