From 1st January 2021, The UK left the European Union (Brexit).
How this affects European customers (and all other non UK customers):
- Our website displays prices including & excluding UK VAT (tax). Customers outside of the UK should only see prices excluding VAT as you will NOT be charged UK VAT
- However, you will be charged your local VAT (tax) and any other import / customs charges. These charges are usually required to be paid before delivery can be made. These charges are set by your own country by law and you are responsible for understanding these charges and making payment.
- Please check your emails (including junk mail), as you may receive a tax and/or customs payment request from your local postal / courier service before a delivery attempt is made. Failure to make payment, may result in your order being returned to us.
- These costs (taxes & import customs charges) are not set by us (PrintPeel&Stick) and we do not receive these payments.
- If you do not pay these charges, your order could be held, returned to us or destroyed. Should an order be returned to us due to the item being unclaimed, you will either need to:
- Pay a re-delivery charge for us to re-ship back to you.
- Request a refund, however delivery charges will NOT be refunded.
Delivery timesDue to the additional customs paperwork & checks, delivery times can take longer than usual and delays can vary from country to country.